The Friends would be most grateful for any help you can offer, practical and financial, towards the conservation and maintenance of this special place – the village pond and its surrounds – and with other aspects of the Friends’ work:
- you could join the Friends (you can find a membership application form here);
- you could make a donation to help fund our continuing work (our treasurer’s details are on the membership application form);
- you could come to our regular work mornings, dates are in the diary, keeping the site in good order – it’s like going to the green gym, fresh air and gentle exercise!
- come to our Summer Event and annual general meeting in June, the date is in the diary;
- share with us your knowledge expertise in nature conservation, pond conservation and related skills;
- join the grass mowing rota, keeping the site and paths trim;
- tell us about the interesting plants or wildlife you spot in and around the pond – you might spot something new and different that we haven’t seen before or something that just gave you a thrill to see: dates and times of your sightings would be helpful.