Click on a photograph to produce a screen on which you can scroll through enlargements of the photographs by using the arrows on the left and right hand sides of the screen.
In Flickr, opening on a new page, (Apple iOS users, please click on the iOS link), we have:
- slideshows of the changing pond and surrounds over the course of a year, with photographs taken at the beginning of each month (from November 2012 to October 2013) from three locations:- by the gate from Gold Lane ~ (iOS link); by the gate into the field ~ (iOS link); and by the information board ~ (iOS link);
- a slideshow of the story of the new 2013 information board – click on ‘Show info’ for the captions ~ (iOS link);
- a brief video of the moment the new information board was revealed for the first time to an eager audience on Saturday, 11 May 2013;
- a slideshow shown at the Friends’ Summer Event in 2012 ~ (iOS link) of photographs taken between August 2011 and June 2012, including the dried up pond, digging silt, work morning and species survey; and
- a slideshow we put together for our Silver Jubilee in 2011 ~ (iOS link) of pictures from the first 25 years in the life of our village pond following its restoration in 1986.