Please dip in and out of our gallery of photographs of the pond, plants and wildlife, work mornings and the dovecote. And if you have any photographs of the pond you would like to share with us, please contact us or leave a comment below.
Click on a photograph to produce a screen on which you can scroll through enlargements of the photographs by using the arrows on the left and right hand sides of the screen.
In Flickr, opening on a new page, (Apple iOS users, please click on the iOS link), we have:
- slideshows of the changing pond and surrounds over the course of a year, with photographs taken at the beginning of each month (from November 2012 to October 2013) from three locations:- by the gate from Gold Lane ~ (iOS link); by the gate into the field ~ (iOS link); and by the information board ~ (iOS link);
- a slideshow of the story of the new 2013 information board – click on ‘Show info’ for the captions ~ (iOS link);
- a brief video of the moment the new information board was revealed for the first time to an eager audience on Saturday, 11 May 2013;
- a slideshow shown at the Friends’ Summer Event in 2012 ~ (iOS link) of photographs taken between August 2011 and June 2012, including the dried up pond, digging silt, work morning and species survey; and
- a slideshow we put together for our Silver Jubilee in 2011 ~ (iOS link) of pictures from the first 25 years in the life of our village pond following its restoration in 1986.